Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Website broke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    elletran
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi!
    My website broke yesterday and I suspect it did an automatic update? Can you please help to get it back on?

Here’s the URL: elenitranouli.com

Also, is there a way for this not to happen again?

Thank you!

• This topic was modified 2 days, 17 hours ago by SeaTheme.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I checked your website, I didn’t find where is wrong. Did you fix it.
    The WP 5.6 update will cause the BM Content builder button is gone from the page editing. You should update both theme and BM Content builder plugin to fix it. https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/wordpress-5-6-update-issue/

You could disable the WordPress self auto-update option, it should be in your host cPanel.

Regards

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Thank you,

I did the update, I did the backup but still I have to redesign the whole thing. So I’m playing around with the new features.
    Inn one of your homepage templates, there’s a video feature I would like to use that is hosted and we have to use 3 URLs mp4, webm and ogg.

Any ideas where I should upload these 3 video formats so I can add the URLs to the BM Builder?

Many thanks!

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hey again,

I found a solution, never mind. The only thing is that a small green line appears sometimes at the bottom of the video. Any suggestions?

elenitranouli.com

Many thanks,
    Eleni

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I didn’t see the small green line. What’s your device system and browser?

Regards

elletran
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello again,

thanks for your prompt reply. We tried from many devices and browsers (Modzilla, Google chrome, etc.) Here’s a screenshot of the green line from my mobile device (I use Google ChromeMobile screenshot video bug)

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!