Home Forums FAQ WordPress 5.6 update issue (12/8/2020)

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    WordPress today released the new version – 5.6, there is some compatible issue (like it will break webpages). We have published the new version to fix it.
    Please update the theme to fix it.

Air theme –
    please update the Air theme(1.9.7.4) and BM page builder plugin(1.1.5). How to update:https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/how-to-update-air-wordpress-theme-and-bm-pagebuilder-plugin/
    ps: please clean the browser cache, force refresher the webpage to test it.

Arnold theme –
    Please update the Arnold theme(1.8.4.1) and BM page builder plugin(1.1.5). How to update: https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/arnold-wordpress-theme-faqs/#post-21125
    ps: please clean the browser cache, force refreshes the webpage to test it.

ART theme –
    If the BM Content Builder button is gone, text editor selectors(font-size, color picker) doesn’t show options :
    Please update the ART theme(3.4.4.2) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.3). How to update:
    https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/art/install-art/art-theme-update/

SEA theme –
    If the BM Content Builder button is gone, text editor selectors(font-size, color picker) doesn’t show options :
    Please update the SEA theme(1.7.1.1) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.3). How to update:
    https://doc.seatheme.net/sea/installation/how-to-update-sea-theme-and-plugin/

PS: the update will NOT affect the existed content(posts/pages/images) on your WordPress website. But we still suggest you make a backup.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

bamuszynski
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi There, BM Content Builder is not loading on the edit screen and therefore I can’t edit my page content. I’ve got the SEA Theme and updated automatically to wordpress 5.6. Do you recommend to use the same plug in update as Air Theme? Can you please advise?
    Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi bamuszynski,

Please update the SEA theme(1.7.0) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.1). How to update:
    https://doc.seatheme.net/sea/installation/how-to-update-sea-theme-and-plugin/
    ps: please clean the browser cache if you still see the BM Content Builder button

Regards

kunichang
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

I have updated both Air theme(1.9.7.4) and BM page builder plugin(1.1.5) but the content wont load.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Please clean the browser cache to check.

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ?
    (If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

bamuszynski
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi There, I managed to update the BM page builder however the builder button do not display all the time on the edit page mode. I have to clear the cache sometime wait for 5/10 minutes and reload couple times to see the button reappear. It doesn’t seem really stable and not reliable. Can you please advise?
    Thanks,
    Bruno

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi bamuszynski,

Please clean the browser cache on your computer. You could use the private mode of the browser to test, if it works, it means that the update worked.

Regards

hhhiii
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

I’m having the same issue. I’ve completed these steps so far:

– updated the theme
    – updated BM content builder plugin
    – deactivated all other plugins so BM content is supposed to be only one running,
    – cleared cache

… still not seeing the content builder option.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Please use the private mode ( https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en ) of the browser to test.

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, may I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ?
    (If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

beni
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there, I followed all the steps but the issue persists. I am not able to see the builder button even using private mode or deleting cache….

pghost
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, I’ve got the same issue. I’m stuck since 2 days.
    I updated the ART theme(3.4.4.1) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.2).
    I clear all caches and also try incognito window.

The button “BM Builder” is not visible everytime.
    It work sometime when I open the console and load the page I want to edit.
    Is there a cache server?

Regards,

John

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

No, there is not a cache server.

It is very strange. We didn’t find the issue on our computer.

Please let me know what’s your computer system name/version, browser name/version

Regards

beni
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, I am working on MacOs High Sierra 10.13.6. I have tried on Firefox 83.0 and Chrome 87.0.4280.88
    Regards
    Itziar

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi, thanks for sharing.

We submitted a new version just now, please download and update again.
    The latest versions should be:
    ART theme(3.4.4.2) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.3)
    SEA theme(1.7.1.1) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.3)

Regards

pghost
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks a lot, this is working for me !

bamuszynski
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Same here it works now. Thanks for your support!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Welcome and thanks for the response 🙂

mareas
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    mareas
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi mareas,

Please update the ART theme(3.4.4.2) and BM Content builder plugin(3.6.9.3). How to update:
    https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/art/install-art/art-theme-update/

PS: the update will NOT affect the existed content(posts/pages/images) on your WordPress website. But we still suggest you make a backup.

Regards!

Ief
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I don’t see the line height and letter spacing icons no more in the BM content builder wysiwig editor. Only font size appears.
    I’ve updated the Sea theme and the BM content builder to the latest versions.

mareas
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi mareas,

May I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ?

Reagrds

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi ref,

The 2 selectors do not work well with WP5.6
    We are fixing it.

Regards

smtechnlogies
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I have TheOne theme and the editor doesn’t work after a 5.6 update. There does not appear to be an update to this theme to fix it.

When will an update to TheOne be available?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

It should not affect Theone, please stop all plugins to test again.

——————————–

Regards

yenkin
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I tried to follow the instructions and when i try to upload the SEA theme I get a message that ‘The link you followed has expired.
    Please try again.’

Please help! Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

It is caused by the server configuration.

Please refer to fix it https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-fix-the-link-you-followed-has-expired-error-in-wordpress/

OR:
    Please try to use the web FTP to install the theme.

Regards

Rubenst
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi Seatheme,

I updated everything and that went well. But one thing: The fonts don’t work on the site. It concerns this website:
    https://www.rubenstelli.nl/

It shows a default font instead of the fonts I used in BM Font Management.

What can I do?

Regards,

Ruben

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I checked your website, I didn’t find the font issue. Please check the screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/uqx77133okq53k8/qq20201219-094818.jpg?dl=0 Is it correct?

Regards

chirs
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there,

I am having an issue with the BM Content Builder. I am using the ART Theme.
    I have followed about instructions and updated theme (version: 3.4.4.4) and updated the BM Content Builder plugin (version: 3.6.9.5). I have cleared my cache and also tried viewing in incognito browser.

The button for the BM Content Builder is not showing within the page editor.

Is there something I am missing or is this a known issue that is currently being fixed?

Thank you

chirs
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

I’ve resolved this now. It was a user error, opps

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!