How to update Air WordPress theme and BM Pagebuilder plugin
Important Notice: Please read the update LOG before Update. Because the big update(like 1.x to 2.x, 2.x to 3.x) maybe break the web pages.
Update Air theme
1. Go to and login themeforest.net, move the mouse cursor to the username on top-right of the page, there is the sub-menu slide down, click “download” to go download page, click “Installable WordPress file only” to download the installable file.
2. Login to your WordPress admin.
3. In the “Appearance > Themes” menu, activate another theme, delete the Air theme(click “Theme Details” on Air thumbnail, there is the popup panel, click “delete” on the bottom-right corner)
4. At the top of the page click “Add New”, click “Upload Theme”, then click the file input to select a file.
5. Select the latest zipped theme file, and click “Install Now”.
6. After installation, you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
7. Click the link “Activate”.
Update BM Pagebuilder plugin
1. Go to Plugins > All Plugins, deactivate BM Pagebuilder plugin, delete the BM Pagebuilder plugin
2. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins: install/activate BM Pagebuilder plugin
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.