- September 20, 2019 at 6:35 am #19624SeaThemeKeymaster
How to update Air WordPress theme and BM Pagebuilder plugin
Important Notice: Please read the update LOG before Update. Because the big update(like 1.x to 2.x, 2.x to 3.x) maybe break the web pages.
Update Air theme
1. Go to and login themeforest.net, move the mouse cursor to the username on top-right of the page, there is the sub-menu slide down, click “download” to go download page, click “Installable WordPress file only” to download the installable file.
2. Login to your WordPress admin.
3. In the “Appearance > Themes” menu, activate another theme, delete the Air theme(click “Theme Details” on Air thumbnail, there is the popup panel, click “delete” on the bottom-right corner)
4. At the top of the page click “Add New”, click “Upload Theme”, then click the file input to select a file.
5. Select the latest zipped theme file, and click “Install Now”.
6. After installation, you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
7. Click the link “Activate”.
Update BM Pagebuilder plugin
1. Go to Plugins > All Plugins, deactivate BM Pagebuilder plugin, delete the BM Pagebuilder plugin
2. Go to Appearance > Install Plugins: install/activate BM Pagebuilder pluginSeptember 25, 2019 at 2:19 am #19654carlaferfoljaParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.