Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Background color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zuzanne
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Dear Sir,

Before I bother you with my question, I checked your FAQs to see if it may already have been answered somewhere. It seems that you have touched on a similar issue here, but it does not answer my question specifically (because I don’t understand code). So I would like to ask the following please:

Is it possible to somehow add my own color (a background image/photo of my own color I painted) to the color scheme (global) background (under Theme Options – or via any other place)?

If so, how do I do it (as a beginner who does know how to code at all)?

Thank you,
    Zuzanne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I split your question from another topic.

If you want to set the BG color for the whole website, please go to SEA theme > Theme Options > Colors, select a color for the “Background Color”

You could set a independent “Background Color” for a Page or Portfolio, please go to Pages> All Pages(Portfolio>All Portfolio) edit a Page or Portfolio, there is the Background option https://www.dropbox.com/s/9rnw1u72jr87rt6/qq20200627-112257.jpg?dl=0

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Zuzanne
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

If you want to set the BG color for the whole website, please go to Appearance > Theme Options > Schemes, select a color for the “Page/Post Bg Color”.

You could set an independent “Background Color” for a Page by the custom CSS (“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.page-id-237 #wrap,
    .page-id-237 #header, 
    .page-id-237 #menu-panel, 
    .page-id-237.page_from_top.header-scrolled #header, 
    .page-id-237.page_from_top.header-scrolling.header-sticky-always #header,  
    .page-id-237 #footer  { background-color: #ccc; }

ps: you could adjust the color value #ccc; the 237 is the unique ID for this page(how to find page id), it means that the css only work for this page self.

If it doesn’t work, please keep the custom CSS and leave the issued page URL,

Best

Zuzanne
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello again and thank you very much for your reply.

I don’t understand CSS code at all, but I think I can find someone to help me.

Just to see if I understand correctly: if I give that person who will help me, your instructions above, then they will be able to install that background color image that I mentioned, which I would like to set as an independent background color for a page (in the Air Theme), correct?

If so, thank you, and we will try it. I will let you know when it works ;o)

Otherwise, as a beginner, amateur, I have been trying to get this (similar) effect by putting my background color image in the Featured Image on a page, but it doesn’t work well because it doesn’t allow for text blocks over the Featured Image, it seems – if I understand it correctly …

Best wishes,
    Zuzanne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Yes.
    The CSS code is for the Background COLOR instead of the image.

If it doesn’t work, please leave the issued webpage URL(please keep the CSS code ), I will check it.

Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!