Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme WooCommerce Product Page isn't working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    visionsofbillions
    Participant
    Purchased

I recently purchased this theme for my online magazine and I am currently setting up my shop. I installed the WooCommerce theme and updated the Database. I am using another plugin called Printful as this third-party is where my products are coming from and nothing seems to work. My shop page is blank and doesn’t show anything. I have uninstalled plugins and also reinstalled default pages. Nothing worked. I spoke with my hosting providers and they stated that:

Please go this path and check on the php file :/home4/ysdwysdc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce/includes/class-wc-data-store.php on line 107

Has anyone experienced this issue? Any suggestions?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,
    Thank you for purchasing our theme.
    Did you talk about this plugin? >> https://wordpress.org/plugins/printful-shipping-for-woocommerce/

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

visionsofbillions
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

Thanks for the speedy response. No. I am talking about the WooCommerce plugin itself. I installed the plugin and that resulted in my shop page showing a blank screen.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!