Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Website doesn't load

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rakammmer
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

Since one month or so my website takes ages to load, or directly doesn’t load. When I discovered it, I hadn’t made any changes for three months or so. Now I’ve updated the wordpress theme and plugins, but it still didn’t work. I’ve also tried to deactivate plugins, and change the website to another server, but the problem is the same.

I’ve seen that there may be a recent version of the air theme. How can I update it? Do you have any idea why it suddenly doesn’t work?

Thank you so much for your help.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Rakammmer.
    Rakammmer
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I can visit your website, it is not fast enough.
    The images on the homepage size are too big for a website. check the screenshot https://www.dropbox.com/s/joa7oflcuvxhwpp/qq20191012-090512.jpg?dl=0
    Please optimize image size following https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/how-to-optimize-image-size/

There is a logo image is broken, it will take time to load every time. Go to Appearance > Theme Options > General setting, disable Enable Plain Text Logo, empty the Light Custom Logo, re-enable Enable Plain Text Logo

What’s the brand of website host server? I think it is not fast enough eithor.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Rakammmer
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you so much!! The solution to the Logo thing really solved most of the problem. I’ll also follow your recommendations about the image size and hosting.
    Once again, thank you, I was totally clueless about it.
    All the very best,
    V.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!