Home Forums Art WordPress Theme UX-Portfolio customization

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Efe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi! I know that we can change the URL for the UX-portfolio (I put porfolio for example) but when I try to change its visual aspects (I want to put it with a grid), it doesn’t accept the changes. Is there any way to customize it?
    If not, there’s any way to hide it on the projects’ URL? In that way, I could build a page with the visual customization I’m trying to as if it was the portfolio and hide the actual portfolio from the visitors.

Another question, on the fullscreen mixed portfolio template, we have to manually update every image or there’s a way to put the whole grid to be updated with the newest portfolio single projects?

Thank you so much.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

If you have a Page named “portfolio”(please notice it is the slug name instead of the page title)
    You can not use the same word “portfolio” as slug name, try to change it as another name like: porfolios
    There is no way to hide slug name

Sorry, the layout doesn’t support the auto-update.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Efe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

My question was more about how I can customize the ux-portfolio visually (for example on the shop I can decide if I want a grid or a list and etc), or I just can change the slug.

Another problem I’ve been experiencing is about the whole BM Builder. It wasn’t working properly with the WordPress update, I update the whole theme + BM Builder and it worked a couple of days but today the edit text stays loading forever and if I choose a template with images, it didn’t load the image blocks, just the text blocks. ¿Is there anything more I have to update to keep working?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

My question was more about how I can customize the ux-portfolio visually (for example on the shop I can decide if I want a grid or a list and etc), or I just can change the slug.

I don’t understand this question. Do you mean that changing the shop page URL?

but today the edit text stays loading forever and if I choose a template with images

Is the template that premade or saved?
    Can you edit the Image block?

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Efe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Sorry, english is not my first language. The shop thing was only an example. I’m referring about if it’s possible a visual customization of the UX-Portfolio page like on the shop page. Per default it appears as a list and I would like to put it as a grid.

It was a premade template, the gallery left project. I can’t edit image block because they didn’t load when I charged the template. It just load the text blocks that when in a error load when I tried to write in them.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Did you mean that make the shop page by Gallery on left https://art.seatheme.net/portfolio/projects/gallery-on-left/ ?
    Sorry, it is made by the template(gallery column) and BM content builder(text column), it is only for the single portfolio.
    https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/art/portfolio/single-portfolio/#gallery-on-right-left

but today the edit text stays loading forever and if I choose a template with images

it is a bug from new WP 5.5
    Please upgrade both Art theme and BM content builder plugin to fix it https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/wordpress-5-5-compatibility-aug-11-2020/

Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!