- September 9, 2020 at 4:36 pm #22519CavilleParticipant
Firstly, love this theme, and love the builder.
I’m looking to use the portfolio ‘gallery on right’ as my homepage. I’m unable to find a way of utilising portfolio options such as templates and galleries within the pages area. There seems to be a lot of template options whilst creating a portfolio, but when making a post through ‘Pages’, I don’t have the same options, and am unable to work this one out in the page builder!
Hopefully this makes sense.September 9, 2020 at 4:36 pm #22520CavilleParticipant
2 column layout* – sorry!September 10, 2020 at 1:24 am #22523SeaThemeKeymaster
Thanks, glad you like our theme.
The layout is for the single portfolio post only. Unfortunately, it is not possible to set a single post(or portfolio) as your homepage in WordPress by default, but it can be done with plugins.
- Download a plugin under Plugins → Add New that allows adding custom links to posts or redirecting posts. One such plugin is “Page Links To”
- Create a page called “Home” and add the link(the single portfolio link) to your post wherever your plugin allows. For Page Links To, the field is at the right of the page. screenshot: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vunknv8feez7jvj/qq20200910-092318.jpg?dl=0
- Click Publish
- Go to Settings → Reading and select the Static page, then select the Home page in the Home Page menu.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.