- December 12, 2019 at 7:01 am #20165holgermartinParticipant
I cannot reconcile the instructions below with the Vimeo video.
Could you please explain again what to do? I am using a v2 child theme and am considering an upgrade to v3.
All the best,
‘How to do if there has been a child theme?
If you have installed a child theme. Please merge the following files and code into your child theme folder:
unzip the /update/art-v2tov3-child.zip
move “v2” folder, “template” folder to your child theme folder(maybe there has been the template folder in your child theme, be careful don’t cover the existed files)
move single-ux-portfolio.php to your child theme folder
paste the codes into functions.php
require_once get_theme_file_path() . ‘/v2/functions-v2.php’;December 13, 2019 at 6:30 am #20170SeaThemeKeymaster
– Download the theme file(not the installable file), unzip it, you will find /update/art-v2tov3-child.zip
– unzip art-v2tov3-child.zip, you will find “v2” and “template” folders, move the 2 folders to your child theme folder
– move single-ux-portfolio.php to your child theme folder
– paste the codes into functions.php
require_once get_theme_file_path() . ‘/v2/functions-v2.php’;
If you still don’t know how to do, please send your question(this topic URL), FTP account and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to email@example.com, I’ll log in to check it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.