Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Underline on links

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello and thanks in advance.
    I want to highlight my text links with an underlined effect.

For the web version I want to use just an underline effect just when the link is hovered.
    For the mobile version I want to use the underline all time, to show where are the links and invite to click on them.

Is it possible?
    Thank you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, Thank you for purchasing our theme.

It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”)

.entry p a:hover, .comment p a:hover, .text_block li a:hover { text-decoration: underline; }
    .touchevents .entry p a,.touchevents .comment p a, .touchevents .text_block li a { text-decoration: underline; }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

How can I control in which items will appear the underline effect on links.
    I have a link on this page (Roger Padilla) and I don’t understand why here is not working the effect.

Thanks in advance.

Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please remove the underline (uncheck the U button) from the text editor, refer to https://www.dropbox.com/s/o9d1q8rc0yrq0ap/qq20200418-122338.mp4?dl=0

Or the custom CSS will not work.

Best

Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you, but I didn’t have checked the button “underline”.
    So, I don’t know where the problem is…

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Please edit the Text(Tornar a l’inici), use the “code mode“, remove the tags: <u> and </u> ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dkm8v3nrtd9yw1/qq20200419-122303.jpg?dl=0 )

Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

No,
    I think you didn’t understand my question.

Few days ago, I asked you how this:
    For the web version I want to use just an underline effect just when the link is hovered.
    For the mobile version I want to use the underline all time, to show where are the links and invite to click on them.

And your answer was:
    It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”)
    .entry p a:hover, .comment p a:hover, .text_block li a:hover { text-decoration: underline; }
    .touchevents .entry p a,.touchevents .comment p a, .touchevents .text_block li

It seems to work for me, but in some texts where I have a link, I can’t see the underline effect (no web/no mobile).
    Here the example:
    http://www.irenemercader.com/projectes/els-millors-professors-europeus/
    On the top, left side, “Roger Padilla” is a link, but the underline effect that we configured before don’t appear in this text.

Thanks in advance.

Irene
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The same happens on footer,
    where the underline effect that we’ve created for each case, are not working on Social Media Links.

Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It should affece the text eidtor content, widget, footer, comment by the custom CSS (replace the custom CSS above post):

.entry p a:hover, .text_block a:hover, .comment p a:hover, .text_block li a:hover,.footer-info a:hover, .footer-info .socialmeida-a:hover,.widget-container a:hover,.copyright a:hover,.comment-meta a:hover, .comment-reply-link:hover,.comment-author .url:hover,.article-cate-a:hover 
    { text-decoration: underline; }
    .touchevents .entry p a,  .touchevents .text_block a, .touchevents .comment p a, .touchevents .text_block li a,.touchevents .footer-info a, .touchevents .footer-info .socialmeida-a,.touchevents .widget-container a,.touchevents .copyright a,.touchevents .comment-meta a, .touchevents .comment-reply-link,.touchevents .comment-author .url,.touchevents .article-cate-a
     { text-decoration: underline; }

It should cover most of the elements, if there is lacked, please paste the page URL, thanks!

Best

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!