Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme The size of the title on the pictures (mouse over + Titel) is much too small.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dervonbusch@aol.com
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The size of the title on the pictures (mouse over + Titel) is much too small.
    You have to zoom in to even read it. I can’t make it bigger have tried everything in the font size menu. Please help in WordPress Theme.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please go to “Appearance > Theme Options > Fonts Settings: Portfolio List” select font size for “Title for Item” for the desktop.

For the mobile: It is possible by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) to set font size, like:

@media(max-width:768px) {
    .grid-item-tit, .product-caption-title, .bm-tab-slider-trigger-tilte { font-size: 32px; }
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

dervonbusch@aol.com
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    Thanks for the answer.

I did everything like that. Nothing has changed. Not with desktop and also not with mobile (Custom CSS).

The title is still only in miniature.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please leave the issued page URL(I know your website URL from another post, but I cannot find the issued page), thanks

Best

dervonbusch@aol.com
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you, the problem has been solved with your reply from another post. I have disabled Elementor.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!