Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Text pop-up over images on hover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

when I go over an image in masonry grid I would like to get the effect I set up by my own in the content builder (for example mask with text or nothing etc…), but not the additional typical browser pop-up that appears above the image after 1-2 sec. showing the caption of the image.
    How can I switch it off by some additional CSS?

Thank you :)!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi

I am not sure if understood your question. Do you want to open a Lightbox by clicking thumbnail?
    Plz refer to https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/masonry-grid-module/#what-thumbnail-does

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

thanks for a fast reply (even on Saturday).
    No, it was another problem: I don´t like the small browser-popups that show the title of an image when hover above an image for 1-2 sec . it appeared even above the website-logo (I tested in Firefox, I didn´t looked yet in other browsers, I do it later ;)).
    But I already found a solution :)…..by changing a little in php the code for displaying of the images (just removed “title” there).
    For example for the logo in the interface-funcions.php in this line I removed the last part for title (even if it´s perhaps better for SEO with titles):
    $output .= ‘<div class=”logo ‘. sanitize_html_class($custom_logo_m_class). ‘” id=”logo”>‘;

Thanks!

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I don´t know why it didn´t show the whole line in last post(?):
    $output .= ‘<div class=”logo ‘. sanitize_html_class($custom_logo_m_class). ‘” id=”logo”>‘;

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

..and again the second part of the line was cut away(?)…but you know what I mean…

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please don’t change the php file, it will be covered after the theme update.
    Please use the JS codes to remove it:

jQuery(document).ready(function( $ ){
    	$('.logo-a').removeAttr('title');
    });

You need to install a plugin to add JS codes, refer to https://doc.seatheme.net/general-topics/how-to-custom-a-wordpress-theme/#javascript-codes

Best

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Ok, thanks…I understand!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!