Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme text as logo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nikosmadakis
    Blocked
    Purchased

Hello, I would like to know if it’s possible to have <br> line breaks in the text logo to make it multi line, or would I have to use an SVG instead
    Thanks
    Nikos

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It doesn’t show the HTML code by default.

Please go to Appearance > Theme Editor, edit the /functions/interface/interface-functions.php

line288:
    $text_logo = $text_logo ? '<span class="logo-text">' .esc_html($text_logo). '</span>' : '<span class="logo-text">'. esc_html(get_bloginfo('name')). '</span>';

replace as:
    $text_logo = $text_logo ? '<span class="logo-text">' .$text_logo. '</span>' : '<span class="logo-text">'. esc_html(get_bloginfo('name')). '</span>';

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

nikosmadakis
    Blocked
    Purchased

Hello and thanks for the help. It works when I update the file in the theme

I replicated the folder/file structure” /functions/interface/interface-functions.php” in the child theme, but it didn’t work. I don’t want to do it all over again with every update. I might switch to SVG to make things easier.

You might consider enabling it in the next update so that users can use bold and italics as well as line breaks.

Regards!
    Nikos

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The interface-functions.php cannot be placed into the child theme.
    Yes, we will consider enabling it in the next update.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!