Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Social Share Links on Mobile

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DefaultBlue
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I’m adding social share buttons to my portfolio pages which display fine on desktop but can’t get them to display the same on mobile. I would just like the share icons to sit on the right inline with the scroll arrow the same as it does on desktop.

Please see attached images…

Desktop View

Mobile View

Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please leave the issued webpage URL.
    I will give your quick CSS to fix it.
    Thanks

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

DefaultBlue
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    DefaultBlue
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

A slightly different but better option would be if the social share could look and display the same as those on the expanded menu panel.

See image: Expanded menu panel

Is this possible?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please edit the 1st Group, click “Advanced Settings”, enable “Keep Original Layout on Mobile”.

Did you mean that to make the social icons on the cover is the same(size, spacing) as social icons on the expanded menu panel?

Best

DefaultBlue
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Did you mean that to make the social icons on the cover is the same(size, spacing) as social icons on the expanded menu panel?

Yes, this would be ideal. But used as social share.

But more importantly, I’d like to be able to colour icons the same as logo and menu colour but not by changing the universe colour to white, because this overrides the logo and menu colour making them white on a white background.

Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

You could edit the icon size and spacing for the social icons above hero images, please edit the Social module, you will find the options: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wohbtdo1gde3m38/qq20200602-101933.jpg?dl=0
    To make it with white color by the custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”):

.module-id-1590613986233 .social-li .fa { 
        color: #fff;
    } 

You could edit icon size and spacing for the social icons on the expanded menu in the Theme Options: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmglrdjg52zmkeq/qq20200602-102520.jpg?dl=0

Best

DefaultBlue
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The custom CSS is just what I needed.

Many thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!