Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Social Media Sharing Links Not Showing Up

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    irinakpopova
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi!

I was able to add my own social media links to my instagram and Pinterest account at the bottom of my pages/posts but I am unable to add links for viewers to share to their own social media accounts.

I read threads on this site and followed the instructions to go to Appearance –> Theme Options –> Social Networks. From there, I turned on the “Enable Share Buttons for Posts” and checked the social media networks I wanted to show. However, I’m not seeing it pop up anywhere on my posts. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

If the Pagebuilder(PB) is activated, the post-Navi and social share will not be shown.

To show the social share on the Gallery post with PB:
    Please go to Appearance>Theme Editor, edit air theme>single.php, add the code in the line 43(under the do_action('airtheme_interface_single_content'); ?>):

<?php if(airtheme_enable_pb() && is_singular('post')) {airtheme_get_template_part('single/gallery/portfolio', 'social');} ?>

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”

.pagebuilder-wrap ~ .social-bar { 
        text-align: center;
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by SeaTheme.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!