Home Forums Art WordPress Theme slow load grid masonry

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    camargo03
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello, I am using the masonry grid, but it loads slower than the normal grid. I already removed the lazy load, but the grid masonry keeps loading very slow

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Do you talk about the front end or editing page?
    Could you leave the issued page URL?

——————————–
    If you talked about editing page, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Best

camargo03
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

It is the front end, in the home I put a normal grid and a masonry grid and it takes longer to load the masonry, it has also happened to me with the insertion of simple images and videos. In the wordpress edition everything runs perfectly.

camargo03
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

esta es la pagina: paisajemecanico.com

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I tested your website, didn’t find any problem with speed anomalies. What’s your device system and browser name/version?

But I found a font file(http://localhost/art3-data2/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/SeaFontRegular.woff) is broken, it may be the reason. Please go to BM Font management > Fonts Definition, please remove the SeaFontRegular font.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!