Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Sidebar for pages

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    vitorrloureiro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hey!

I think it’s very nice that we have 9 sidebar options for posts/pages =) ! But unfortunately, I’m only being able to enable it on posts, not in pages…

I wish I could add them to pages. And as it says “sidebar for post/pages”, I imagine I’m missing something… maybe a way to add it via code?

Thanks in advance,

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Sorry for the confusing description.
    There is not the sidebar widget for the Pages in fact. It will break the BM Content builder.

Do you want to show the sidebar widget for all Pages or only several pages? There is the sidebar widget for the default archive pages and woocommerce pages. Could you give more tips for your requirement? like what’s kind(content) of page needs to show the sidebar widget

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

vitorrloureiro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thanks for the very fast response =) !

I want to have a different sidebar for products page and individual product page. Is it possible?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Welcome
    Do you mean the products page in the WooCommerce?

Best

vitorrloureiro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Yes. One sidebar for the archive products page and other sidebar for individual product pages

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

There is only one shop sidebar widget area for now. You could show all widgets for the shop sidebar widget area. It is possible to hide some widget(s) for archive products page or individual product pages by the custom CSS. like hide search for individual product pages:
    .single-product .widget_product_search { display: none; }

ps: we will consider adding more options for the woocommerce widget(s) in the future.

Best

vitorrloureiro
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I’ll try it out! Thank you very much

Best,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!