- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 3 weeks ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi, I’m trying to optimize the home of my website. I am having problems in the scale performance of the images. It does not fully optimize them according to GTMETRIX. Could they be scaled to avoid using a size larger than necessary?
IMAGE PROBLEM: HERE
RESULTS / ANALYSIS: HERE
Thanks for your help 🙂
Because it needs double size(The size actually displayed on the browser) of the image to make it clear on a retina screen. So the default image size is set to big.
You could replace the image file manually by FTP.
– download the image https://www.javierbalvin.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/diseno-de-servicios-en-zaragoza-service-design-seatheme-standard-thumb-650×261.jpg
– resize it on a image tools (like photoshop) as 272px width
– upload to replace the image by the FTP
Re-upload a small size(272px) featured image for this single post.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.