Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Second Font Colour in White to Black Scroll Mode

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    davidaltr
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

on my “about” subpage i have added a scroll effect white to black. The whole text on the page section is colored white on the black background. Is it possible to add a second accent color like gold instead of to have the whole text in white? Furthermore it is not possible to enter a HEX-colour in the colour selection of the text editor or is it just a user error?. Could you help me to add a second accent color?

Best,

David

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It may be possible to add second accent color manually by custom CSS. Please leave the webpage URL, and what’s the elements will be added the 2nd color.

Did you talk about the Text module? It may be that the text was added many styles. You have to reset the style to add the style again.
    Please remove the text style by the Eraser icon or use color mode to set the color. I recorded a short video, hope to help you https://www.dropbox.com/s/xen00t2bol1ivvf/text-editor-color.mp4?dl=0

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

davidaltr
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

is it possible to send you the link via email?

Best Regards,

David

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Sure, please send to uiueux@gmail.com, please send this question(this topic URL) also

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!