Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Responsiveness

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    marionscha
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    I got some problem with the responsiveness of my website.
    My desktop version looks great and exactly how I want it to look, however, my mobile version is not.
    Even though I got padding at both sides of my images the mobile version won’t display any padding, so all images are displayed in one slab without any spacing inbetween.
    The weird part, however, is that it does not apply to every image it seems to be a bit random. This issue happened on my main page and portfolio pages.
    How can I fix that issue?

Thanks,
    Marion

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Could you please leave the issued webpage URL? I need to check it with the lived webpage, thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

marionscha
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Yes sure!
    For example this portfolio page: http://www.marionschaberl.com/archive/ux-portfolio/airbnb

Thanks,
    Marion

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I checked your webpage. Please try to edit the Single Image mod (and other single image mods below of it).
    Add the Bottom spacing for mobile: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jz82cko2awxzpcj/qq20200506-144451.jpg?dl=0

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to help@seatheme.net, I’ll log in to check it.

Best

marionscha
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

1. Please make sure all portfolios in the same category.
    2. Check if it is one for previous, another for next?

Best

marionscha
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    every item is in the same category and is set the correct way. The only page where it actually works is the page that is displayed on every other page.

Thanks,
    Marion

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,
    Please stop all 3rd plugins
    Stop the cache option

——————————–
    If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to help@seatheme.net, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!