Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Responsive settings for tablets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Antoine
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,

First of all thank you and congrats for the latests updates on art theme. It’s great !

A. Responsive settings for tablets:
    I have some issues with responsive settings for tablets.
    Because there are only desktop / mobile options to set responsive settings, some elements from BM builder does not appear properly on tablets in portrait view. Please find in the next (private) message some screenshots for illustration.

1. Image sliders / carousels
    I have on home page an image carousel, made with BM builder : Group + slider with carousel template.
    Having set correctly display settings for the group, it’s showing perfectly on desktop and mobile in portrait and landscape views [screenshots 1-2]. But when the page is seen from a tablet (iPad Pro 11’ in my case), the carousel is totally off in portrait view [screenshot 3].
    Is there a way to quickly fix that?

2. Footer menu font size
    I have set a nav menu as an element in the footer. It does display nicely on desktop, tablet (portrait & landscape) and mobile in landscape [screenshot 4]. But for some reason, text has been resized to a larger font in mobile portrait view [screenshot 5].
    Is there a quick way to get it displayed like in screenshot 4?

3. Text block within a group (BM builder)
    I have some titles as text blocks inside a group [screenshot 6]. It displays nice on desktop and mobile. But on tablet in portrait mode, either the text or group size is not adapted [screenshot 7].
    Is there a quick way to fix that?

For a future update, Is it possible to include an easy way to deal with tablets with BM builder (such as adding a third choice for tablets to « padding » and « height » (% of screen height) ? It would be great!

Many thanks in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  Antoine.

Antoine
    Participant
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, Thank you for purchasing our theme.

1. Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

@media  (orientation: portrait) {
    .bm-builder .module .slider-mod-wrap.slider-style3, .bm-builder .module .slider-mod-wrap.slider-style3 .owl-carousel .owl-item img { height: var(--slider-height-style3-m, 30vh); }
    }

2. Please use the custom CSS ( “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) to set the footer menu text f size for the mobile:

@media only screen and (max-width:767px) and (orientation : portrait) {
    .responsive-ux .footer-info .footer-menu li > a { font-size: 13px; }
    }

3. Please try to use the vw unit https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/text-module#font-size-for-desktop-mobile

Thanks for the great suggestions, will consider 🙂

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!