Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme Products in shop: display text on mobile and mouse-over on desktop

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi!

I have two questions:

1. In my shop, I would like to show the products on the shoppage in two ways. 1. On mobile with image and text underneath. 2. on desktop: with the mouseover option that shows the product title and price.

2. I would also like to add at both places a button ‘add to cart’. So that you don’t have to go to the productpage necessarily.

Thanks in advance!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

There is the “add to cart” link for the default Woo shop page.
    But there is not the “add to cart” link for page created by the BM content builder for now.

If you want to show a different layout on the mobile. I need to know what’s the layout of your shop page. Could you leave the shop URL? I will check it first. thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

HesseldeRonde
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi there –

My shop-page is indeed created with the BM content builder. Will you add the ‘add to cart’ link for this option too at some point or is it achievable with some custom code?

The link to my shop: https://olivesandmore.nl/shop/

This is how I want it to look on the desktop browser. On mobile however I would like it to be image + text!

Thanks in advance

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Sorry, it is not possible with quick codes.

You could add a new Grid(set Item Style as “Image+Text”), put the 2 Grids in 2 Group modules.
    There are options in the Group that Hide for Desktop or mobile.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!