Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Potential PHP Issue After Server Change

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    StJunt73022
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello! This theme has been great to use so far, really enjoy it.

Just finished building a site (local dev on MAMP), and moved it to a host. PHP on local was 7.2.1. All worked great there.

When moved to the host, on home page load, seeing the errors:

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in <*live path removed*> /wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/templates/modules/module-grid.php on line 141

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <*live path removed*> /wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/templates/modules/module-grid.php on line 189

On the host I have tried switching beween the PHP options below, though the errors still come up, sometimes one, sometimes both:

Any thoughts on what I might look into to help remove these? I very much appreciate your input and time.

Thanks! 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please try to edit the Grid module in BM content builder, click save of the Grid module.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

StJunt73022
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello!

You’re spot on! I checked, and there was a empty module at the top of the page with no images within it. After deleting that and saving, all worked great just as expected.

I really appreciate the helpful input and quick response. thank you!! 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Welcome 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!