Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Post navigation, alternative logo’s

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    LiesH20
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

– Is there a way to only save a section of a portfolio post, for example the post navigation?
    I’ve set all the options for the post navigation and I would like to apply this to my other portfolio posts, without copying the other sections (texts) too, because that’s what happens now when I save the section and insert it on a portfolio post.

– Is there a way to change the space between the label and the title in the post navigation? I would like to have it more narrow. I know theres the option ‘padding on bottom of the label’, but I can’t go more narrow than 20 as it seems…

– Can I link the copyright text in the footer to a website?

– Can I change the mouse icon by a custom .svg?

– Is there an option for a third (or more) ‘alternative’ logo in the header? If not, can I remove the logo only on a specific page?

Thanks in advance,

Lisanne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

– There is not the option for the single portfolio, please save the section(put Post Navigation module into a Group) as a template, insert it in a new single portfolio.

– I don’t understand this question. The label and the title are not shown in the same time, how do adjust the padding of them? Could you please paste a screenshot to explain it, thanks

– Yes. Please use the HTML code like:
    Copyright @<a href="https://1.envato.market/Zvn4W">ART Theme</a>

– It is possibel by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) like

.wrap-all { 
        cursor: url(file-url.svg), auto!important;
    }

The SVG file must be set the size, the size must be less than 128:

Please make sure there is width and height value in SVG source code if you upload SVG format images(how to edit a SVG image file), like: ..

– It is not possible to set the 3rd logo. It is possible to remove the logo on a specific page by custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”) with page ID. like
    .page-id-999 .logo{display: none;}

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

LiesH20
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you!

I added the mouse icon. It’s only working when I just move the mouse, but it doesn’t work on the clickable areas.
    Is there a way to use the custom icon all over the website? Also in the clickable areas, for example on a portfolio grid?

Lisanne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Welcome

Please update the CSS as:

.wrap-all,
    .wrap-all a { 
        cursor: url(file-url.svg), auto!important;
    }

Best

LiesH20
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!