Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Portfolio Template

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stephane Leonard
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, this might be a super simple fix, but I am just not getting it right now.
    When I am creating a new Portfolio page and I am using your any of your templates (i.g. masonry portfolio) – none of my Portfolio items shows up… also I cannot choose any of my Portfolio categories. It seem like the template only connects to “Posts” and not to “Portfolio”… How can I get my Portfolio items to show up within your templates?

Also, when I switched from my old theme to Arnold, my “Projects” are gone. Can you tell me what happened here? Where are they?
    Have been using wordpress for many years now and felt like updating my theme, but with Arnold everything seems to be different. I don´t want to create new “Projects” or new “Portfolio items”.
    Hope you can help.
    best

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please set each post what would be shown in the portfolio as the Gallery format. I suggest you read this tutorial: https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/arnold-wordpress-theme-faqs/#post-15242

The Projects is a special type post in the old theme. It means that the Projects posts can only be shown with the old them. It will be gone if you change a new theme(not only Arnold, it will not be shown in other themes except the old theme). You need to re-create the projects. It is a necessary job to change the theme.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!