Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme PopUp failing – ConverterPlus not launching some times

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ignacioaroche
    Participant
    Purchased

I have a popup I want to be launched after clicking a button. I have successfully do that in other sites, which give me the idea might be an incompatibility problem with Arnold.

This is the page the popup should be launched at: https://www.morfema.mx/generando-tu-estrategia/
    Both buttons should work the same, launching the popup but they wouldn’t launch in some devices. Couldn’t find a pattern.

Hope you can help me with this.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The action is occupied by the page loader calling, please try to add target=”_blank” if you can edit HTML.

<a class="ux-btn btn-dark" href="#" target="_blank"><span class="ux-btn-inn"> Generar estrategia </span></a>

If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to help@seatheme.net, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

ignacioaroche
    Participant
    Purchased

Don’t know exactly where you want me to edit the HTML. You mean, in the button or where exactly?

This is how is arranged:

The method I’m using to install the button is by the text block, that gives me the option to use HTML, would it be that?

This is the code in one of the buttons (they are the same, just theme is changed):
    <p style="text-align: center;">[cp_modal id="cp_id_22f24"][button color="btn-light"] Generar estrategia [/button][/cp_modal]</p>

Thanks for your fast response.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

No, it is shortcodes.

Please go to Appearance>Theme Editor, find arnold/js/custom.theme.js

find line 2008:
    $('.moudle .blog-bigimage a,.moudle .iterlock-caption a, .moudle .tab-content a, .moudle .accordion-inner a, .moudle .blog-item a, .moudle .isotope a, .moudle .ux-btn, .moudle .post-carousel-item a, .moudle .caroufredsel_wrapper:not(.portfolio-caroufredsel) a').on('mousedown touchend', function(event){
    update as:
    $('.moudle .blog-bigimage a,.moudle .iterlock-caption a, .moudle .tab-content a, .moudle .accordion-inner a, .moudle .blog-item a, .moudle .isotope a, .moudle .post-carousel-item a, .moudle .caroufredsel_wrapper:not(.portfolio-caroufredsel) a').on('mousedown touchend', function(event){

Please clean the browser cache to test.

If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to help@seatheme.net, I’ll log in to check it.

Best

ignacioaroche
    Participant
    Purchased

It seems to work perfectly! Thank you so much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!