Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Polylang does not handle Footer Menu

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Miguel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I installed and configured Polylang in my development site, and I noticed that the Footer Menus of Art Theme for each language, will not be offered to be assigned in “Display location” to a specific language, like the Primary Menu does (in Appearance > Menus). I can send you a screenshot.

Are you planing to fix this in a future version of Art Theme?

Besides, I could configure everything in Polylang for Art Theme and it works very well. You can feel Polylang is faster than WPML.
    And is very nice that when adding content in a new language to a existing entry (page/post) the BM Builder content will be already copied (but not duplicated). Pages with the Grid work very good showing only the right language.
    Good job!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks for your reporting and response 🙂

Yes, it will be fixed.

The quick fixing way:

please go to Appearance>Theme Editor, add the codes before the last line of the functions/interface-function.php (screenshot):

function arttheme_footer_menu() {
      register_nav_menu('art-theme-footer-menu',__( 'Footer Menu' ));
    }
    add_action( 'init', 'arttheme_footer_menu' );

– Please go to Appearance>Menus to create the footer menu for each language. (screenshot)
    – Please go to Art Theme > Theme options > Footer, select one of the footer menus (screenshot), the Polylang will show the menu based on the current language

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Miguel
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you!
    That was an easy fix, it works perfectly.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!