Home Forums Art WordPress Theme PHP Errors on Portfolio Update using BM Content Editor

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

When I edit a Portfolio page using the BM Content Editor, then hit Update I get the following PHP errors:

==========

Notice: Undefined index: postID in /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php on line 312

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php:312) in /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-admin/post.php on line 222

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php:312) in /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1251

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-content/plugins/bm-builder/include/helpers/helpers_factory.php:312) in /home/jeffrowe/jeffrowe.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1254

==========

The changes still go through, but regardless I figured I’d let you know.

Wordpress 5.2.3
    Art Theme 2.2.8
    BM Content Builder 2.1.4

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. I didn’t see the issue. Please stop all other 3rd plugins to check if there is the error.

If it doesn’t work. May I check your wp-admin?

Regards

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Now I can’t replicate the bug at all. I must’ve gotten it on 10-15 pages before issuing the ticket. Now I can’t get it to happen once.

I’ll keep an eye out and if I can get it to happen again I’ll run through the plug-ins and keep you posted.

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Okay, I got it to happen again. That was my mistake. It happens on Pages, not Portfolio pages.

When I handle a Masonry Grid within BM Content Builder. I change the layout of the grid, hit the purple Save Item button, hit the green Save button, X out, hit the Publish button.

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I was also able to reproduce it on a regular Page when updating the Featured image.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

I tested based following these steps on my local server, I didn’t find error:

When I handle a Masonry Grid within BM Content Builder. I change the layout of the grid, hit the purple Save Item button, hit the green Save button, X out, hit the Publish button.

Did you stop other plugins?

Regards

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

When Yoast SEO is deactivated the updates work without the PHP errors. I don’t have the Premium version installed. It’s just the free version.

jeffrowe
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Oh its Yoast SEO 12.1, by the way.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!