Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Page content disappears with any additions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jephmat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I am working on the innersport.com site with the air theme, and if I make any additions to any pages, whether through the classic editor or the page builder, the page’s contents disappear.

I tried installing a centered image in one case through the classic editor, (On the main static page,) and then I tried inserting a Facebook icon to the right side of the page through the page builder. (On a sub page with patient form links.) In both cases the header content remained but the main page content just uped and poof! disappeared. What is going on?

Before inserting an icon through page builder

Before inserting an icon through page builder

After inserting a small Facebook icon (with link) through page builder

After inserting icon through pagebuilder

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by jephmat.
    • This topic was modified 2 months ago by jephmat.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Did you talk about this page? https://innersport.com/make-appointment/forms
    What’s the patient form URL?

Please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

jephmat
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

The forms page is the page I used as an example, but the page is irrelevant with respect to this particular problem. No matter which page I work on the contents disappear, be it the home page or ANY of the subpages. The problem is throughout the site.

Please thoroughly read my post:

“I make any additions to any pages, whether through the classic editor or the page builder, the page’s contents disappear.”

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I replied your mail

If you don’t want to send the pass, please stop all plugins to check if there is some plugin cause the issue.

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!