Home Forums Theone WordPress Theme New Admin updating to current version.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SeaTheme 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

NearyMartin
    Participant
    Purchased

Good day to you. I have taken over responsibilities for a wordpress site using SeaTheme(theone). I have the license number however I do not have the account information for themeforest. I created a new account for themeforest but can I update the current version without purchasing a new license or can you check on the license number and let me know if a new one is needed?

Also, updating the current seatheme (theone) on the wordpress site with the updated one will all the customization be lost? The child theme is activated but according to your videos for updating you have to delete the current for the new updated one. Please let me know so I can move forward on updating my clients site. My themes on WP have an update automatically, I cannot see that yours does that. If I am missing it please let me know that as well.

Barbara King ADMIN
    NearyMartin.com website
    baking613@yahoo.com

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  SeaTheme.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please try to install classic editor https://seatheme.net/forums/topic/with-wordpress-5-0/
    It should fix the wp admin

PS: you must download the installable file from Themeforest. I suggest you look for the account.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!