Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Mixing template versions & adjusting layouts to suit- Arnold WordPress Theme

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    ashpoleagency
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

I’m wanting to use template 7 as the site home page, but on static pages use the homepage-1 template to create landing pages. Can I do this (mix template versions to create a site?)?

Essentially, I want to pick and choose page designs from the different template versions to mix and match to suit my content requirements for each page. I then, also may want to add or adjust elements on each page to suit exactly the content I want to appear.

Though I’ve uploaded all the demo content for all the options, when I click into the templates for other versions to try to amend the layouts, the templates are blank (essentially empty of content and layout). Also, if I then go to the page builder to try and recreate the same layout using the available page builder options, there are few options to choose from in the page builder to create my own layout in the likeness of the templates.

Please can you tell me whether it’s possible to use the different template versions on the one site, and secondly, when using pages from a specific template version as a base, can I then add or delete elements from the page (such as a text block, buttons, image galleries) to suit the requirements for site content?

You can do this on other themes easily so I can’t imagine why you wouldn’t with this one.

Thanks.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

You could use different templates for one site.

If the homepage and landing page are 2(or more) different pages, yes, it is possible.
    template 1: Add new page, choose the tempalte: https://www.dropbox.com/s/i1keq0q6stofzph/qq20191227-140415.jpg?dl=0
    template 7: Add new page, choose the template: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6betm1nx8r77xg1/qq20191227-140520.jpg?dl=0

But it is not possible to use 2(or more) templates for one page. If you use the template, please add (or import the demo data)some single posts(the Gallery format posts).
    Most demo portfolio pages builder by the templates instead of pagebuilder.

can I then add or delete elements from the page (such as a text block, buttons, image galleries) to suit the requirements for site content?

It depends on what’s elements do you want to add to what pages. Please give more tips, thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!