Home Forums Art WordPress Theme menue behaviour

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Dear Seatheme-team,

I purchased the Art WordPress theme and are making first tests! Compared with my last theme it´s all is a little more complex but also gives much more possibilities and freedom to design according to personal need…great theme :)!
    Now my question: When I use the icon for the main menue and press on it, the menue items open in a row…nice…
    But when going to the next page of the site the menu is”closed” again.
    Is it a possible that the menue stays opened and shows a row even when the visitor goes to the next page?…and become an icon again, only when the visitor closes it manualy?

Big thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks, glad you like our theme. 🙂

Do you talk about the menu layout? Please check the demo >> https://art.seatheme.net/shop/

There is not the feature for now. It needs the browser to remember the menu status by the cache. It is not a general feature. It is not possible by quick codes to achieve it either.

If the menu status is opened by default, it is possible by adjusting codes. If you think it is ok, I will give you a guide.

Regards!
    SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Bitnik
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Big thanks for your reply…indeed I meen the menu-layout:
    The burger which can be “opened” (so the row of menu items appears) and closed again….It would be nice if it could stay opened when the visitor goes to the next page and could be closed manualy then.
    At the moment the visitor opens the burger, then goes to the next page and the burger is closed again…so to navigate further he has to open it again and again on each site…
    I hoped that there would be a trick or a fast implementation possible…but when it´s too difficult I would probably have to go with the menu without burger…

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Welcome!

Please go to Plugins>Add new, install the “Custom Body Class” plugin
    After installation. Enter show_mobile_menu here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gah4sm8w61t5zj1/qq20200708-121331.jpg?dl=0

ps: I don’t know what’s header layout for the mobile, it may affect the mobile if you use the menu panel.

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!