Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Lock title position in Portfolio Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

I have built a ‘gallery on right’ portfolio page. When scrolling down, the title on the left side keeps move up until it hits the top of the page. Is there a way to lock/stick position of the title so that it doesn’t move when one scrolls through the images on the right side.?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Ruhel

Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Apologies, I may not have explained the issue above very well. In portfolio content builder page the ‘CONTENT FROM PAGE TOP’ feature doesn’t exist, which is something I would like to use. Is there a way to activate this so that a blank space below the header disappears.

Many thanks in advance.
    Ruhel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The ‘CONTENT FROM PAGE TOP’ is not for the gallery on left/right template. If it is activated, the title will overlay the website logo.

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS” to set the stick position:

@media (min-width: 992px) { 
      div:not(.single-gallery-col2) > .single-col2-text-wrap { position: fixed!important; }
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,

Thank you for the response. I have tried to follow your instruction, however the TITLE on the ‘Gallery onLeft/Right’ still scrolls up to the header. I wish to stop the title from moving up when one scrolls down. On the ART theme website, the ‘gallery on right’ title is static. How was this achieved.

All the best,
    Ruhel

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!