Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Load more Button (Grid, Pagination)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,

I have a question about the load more grid button in my portfolio. I would like it to disappear after all my projects have loaded and there is no more to display.
    My website with Load more button: http://richardcech.com/home-2/ (It is three dots on the bottom of the page)

Thank you very much in advance for the answer.
    Richard

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Or if it is possible, so that after clicking load more it is possible to click on this button again, showing less, as at the beginning.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please edit the Grid, there is the pagination option, select “Load More Button”. The button content and style could be defined also.
    https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/grid-module/#pagination

It isn’t possible to show less by the pagination option.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you for your quick response. The problem is that if I click on load more, I will see more content, but the load more inscription will still remain here. If I click on it for the second time in a row, then it will disappear. I would like it to disappear after the first click and display of all content. It’s visible on my page what i mean.

Richard

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Is there any solution for this ?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Sorry, I misunderstood your question.
    The load more button should be disappeared after the 2nd page loaded. It is not normal.
    Is there a category set for all 13 portfolio items(and select this category in the Grid)?

Best

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

It still does not work so I will send you login details so you can check it out.
    Thank you

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!