Home Forums Air WordPress Theme Issue with newest update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello,
    I’ve installed the updated v1.9.7.1 and the home page doesn’t load (only the loader keeps flashing).
    When I enter any other page but the homepage via a link, everything works fine.
    The Test jQuery updates plugin was disabled, but doesn’t work with or without.
    – BM builder, slideshow, shortcodes plugins are all updated.
    When I activate v1.9.6.2 (with Test jQuery plugin), everything works ok again.
    This is the error I get in console with the new version of the theme: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0lhxlg3oy7izigu/Screen%20Shot%202020-09-10%20at%2012.57.24%20PM.png?dl=0

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ? I’ll log in to check it.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you, info sent via email

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Seems that meanwhile I discovered the problem. The issue goes away when I disable the ‘Scroll to ID’ plugin.

zed150
    Participant
    Purchased

Thanks for your help.
    Would anyone have a similar problem: The plugin ‘Page scroll to ID’ causes a problem with the updated theme.
    I’ve installed ‘Easy Smooth Scroll Links’ plugin instead and everything works great again.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, zed150

Thanks for sharing!!

Have a nice day!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!