Home Forums Arnold WordPress Theme Images on Pages – Alignment Issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    toedt
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

I am having an issue with the alignment of images using the Page Builder. I have a 3/4 size image set to ‘Center’ Align but the image is not centred and remains aligned to the left. There is no change when I select left, centre, or right align – the image always stays on the left.

Is there a fix for that? I’d like to centre align my images.

Thanks in advance.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It depends what the image size. If the image size(width) is bigger than the container, the image will fill the container. Could you please leave your webpage URL, I will check the page, thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

toedt
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. This page shows the issue: https://www.teodellatorre.com/state-of-disrepair/. The first photo (with the horse) – is set to “central align”, but is not in the center.

I don’t want it to fill the container, just stay the same size but be centred -if possible

Thanks you.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

I checked the page, the image is bigger than the container. So it has to fill to the container, or it will break the layout.

You could re-upload a smaller image.

Or adjust the image size by the custom CSS(“Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”), like

.singleimage-center-ux .single-image-img { 
        width: 50%;
    }

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!