Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Image with Static Color Mask + Text Not Working On Mobile and Touchscreen

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    montessorionmars
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

I love the ART Theme and enjoyed customizing it. I’m having an issue with grid images–the static color mask + text works fine on the laptop (the mask and text automatically appears when you scroll across the image), however in mobile/touchscreen (and when opened from social media like Instagram), the color mask and text will only appear when you tap the image once. It was working well on mobile before and now it’s not (though when opened from social media like Instagram, it hasn’t been working from the start). I really want the option for the color mask plus text to appear as the user scrolls along the images on mobile/touchscreen as well so they can see post titles as they scroll along instead of tapping the image first to find out what’s it about. I also tried to on and off the “tap once to open item in touch screen” option, but no difference.

For reference, this is the static color mask + text I was talking about:https://art.seatheme.net/portfolio2/art-design-agency/

Thank you so much!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,
    Thank you for purchasing our theme.

I need to check the lived page.
    Could you please leave the issued page URL? thanks!

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

montessorionmars
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, thanks for sharing the URL!

Did you mean:
    Tap on the image once, the mouseover effect(static color mask + tex) should be shown, the target page should be opened at the same time(after 1 second). It is not necessary to click the 2nd time to open the target page.

What’s your device os name and version?

Best

montessorionmars
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

What’s happening now is that when I tap on the image as I scroll along the page, the mouseover effect (static color + text) does not appear. I have to stop at an image deliberately, tap it once, then the mouseover effect appears. Then tap again to go to the target post. But when I was trying this before (and this is what I hope to achieve), what happens when I tap on the image as I’m scrolling along, the mouseover effect appears automatically even when I’m still scrolling. I don’t need to stop deliberately at an image and tap once. Much like what happens when you scroll on laptop and the mouse is on the posts, the mouseover effect just appears automatically.

My mobile device is iPhone XS 13.4.1. This also happens with my Windows tablet.

Thank you!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

We are doing this work(tab) these days. It will be solved in the next update for several days later.

Best

montessorionmars
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you so much!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

It was updated.
    Please update both ART theme and BM content builder plugin.

Best

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!