Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Image + text next to each other

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi There,

I can’t seem to find out how I can put a text block + an image next to each other in the content builder.

And another question; is it possible to not show the whole portfolio but put a “show more” button?

Hope you can help me out!

Thanks!
    Daphne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Did you talk about the left(text)+right(image)? Could you please leave a demo page URL or screenshot?

Did you talk about the single portfolio page or portfolio list(images grid)?

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there, I just figured it out how to do this text next to image thing 🙂

My other question however is still unanswered. Hope you can help me out with this: Is it possible to not show the whole portfolio at one but put a “show more” button?

Hope to hear from you again!
    Thanks,
    Daphne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, glad you solve it 🙂

If you talked about the Grid module, there are the Pagination and Post Number per Page options:

If you don’t want to show all portfolio posts(items) on the one page, please set the 2 options. If there are 20 posts in the category, you want to show 10 posts on the one page, you could enter 10 for the Post Number per Page. If you want users to click load more to check the other posts, please set “Load More Button” for the Pagination. The “Infinite Scroll” is for when the user scrolls the page to the bottom of the Grid, the other posts will be shown automatically.

Best

DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi there,

Thanks for the info.
    I used the Masonry Grid but I cannot find this option you are talking about.
    Can you let me know where I can find this?

Thanks again!

Daphne

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi, welcome!

There is not the Pagination and Post Number per Page options in the Masonry Grid module.

Best

DaphneH
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Ah ok that’s a shame. But thanks for letting me know!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!