Home Forums Art WordPress Theme How to set a specific page as the landing page? (Currently defaulting to a post)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Midnightparade
    Participant
    Purchased

Hello! I’m back again. Has been a very long time since I’ve used WordPress and am still finding my way around..

Basically, I’ve set up all my portfolio pages and want to start designing my landing page, adding a masonary grid, start styling, etc.. However! My default page is a blog post and I can’t for the life of me find where I can change this! Or should I be just designing within this post that it’s defaulted to? Example here: twilightriot.space

Any help would be much appreciated! I’m sure I’ll be back again soon.
    Thanks 🙂

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please refer to https://doc.seatheme.net/general-topics/how-to-set-frontpage

ps: I only see the blank on this website twilightriot.space

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Midnightparade
    Participant
    Purchased

Thank you!! Everything seems to be working internally.. however, when I ‘visit site’ it all loads correctly, but if I go to a different browser to check my actual URL, it’s still loading a blank page.. Perhaps I need to change some other setting?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Midnightparade
    Participant
    Purchased

Thanks so much! Email sent.

I’m experiencing another issue where my portfolio categories aren’t importing into the ‘Edit My Portfolio Layout’.. not sure if there is another setting here that I’m missing either?

Much appreciated!!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

I replied to your mail. Plz check if there is featured images for the single portoflios.
    ps: You only send username, not password.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!