- August 20, 2020 at 8:49 am #22302humuluslupulusParticipant
Is there a way to modify a menu-link so that it jumps to a specific section of the same page? So I would like the «Info» button to jump to the bottom part of the same page, instead of loading a different page.
Is there a way to do this?
thanks for the answersAugust 21, 2020 at 1:37 am #22303SeaThemeKeymaster
1. Please edit the homepage, click BM content builder, edit(or add) a Text module in the specific section for “Info”, add the tag by code view mode:
2. please go to Appearance>Menu, edit the menu, remove the current info menu item, add a new by Custom link, the URL should be
refer : https://www.dropbox.com/s/efwlkwgq3o9d185/qq20200821-094215.jpg?dl=0
ps: There is an issue(caused by WP 5.5 update) on your website. please upgrade the theme and BM content builder to fix it.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by SeaTheme.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.