Home Forums ZA WordPress Theme how to edit interlock list in portfolio modue

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alysiasimone
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

i’m using the portfolio module / interlock list on a page and want to change the placeholder text that apears under each item title but cannot figure out how. i see the placeholder text on the preview page but cannot find it on the backend.

also, how do i chage the copy for the LEARN MORE hyperlink? and how do i activate the hyperlink so it links to the correct page.. i’m not seeing where this is on the page back end

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

The items of the portfolio module are single posts(Gallery format post). You could go to Posts>All Posts, you will see the items.The links are the URL of the single posts.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

alysiasimone
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

this doesn’t address the issues:

1. the interlock portfolio page issue does not concern the items in the portfolio. the page on which the portfolio is [https://themckinleycollection.com/collaborations/] (not the items in it) shows place holder text under the individual post titles… i don’t see anywhere on the collaborations page backend where i can delete this text

2. i realize the learn more link and post titles on the portfolio page links to the indiviual posts but i don’t see where on the portfolio page backend i can setup those links.

3. on the individual post page there is placeholder text directly under the page title but i don’t see where on the post backend that text lives so i can delete it

4. how do i remove the social share link at the bottom of the indiviudal posts?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

1, The page is under coming soon mode

2, 3, They are in Posts>All Posts

4, Please go to “Appearance > Theme options > Social Networks”, disable “Enable Share Buttons for Posts”

Regards!

alysiasimone
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

1. you can bypass the coming soon page here

2. & 3. can you walk me through this step by step please. i do not see anywhere on the individual post pages where i can remove/revise the placeholder text or where i can add links to the learn more or post title that appear on my portfolio page

3. thanks!

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

May I check your website? Could you please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com ?

(If there is the Jetpack plugin, please disable “Allow users to log in to this site using WordPress.com accounts”)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!