- November 22, 2020 at 11:34 pm #23066
i’m using the portfolio module / interlock list on a page and want to change the placeholder text that apears under each item title but cannot figure out how. i see the placeholder text on the preview page but cannot find it on the backend.
also, how do i chage the copy for the LEARN MORE hyperlink? and how do i activate the hyperlink so it links to the correct page.. i’m not seeing where this is on the page back endNovember 23, 2020 at 3:16 am #23073November 27, 2020 at 9:57 pm #23152
this doesn’t address the issues:
1. the interlock portfolio page issue does not concern the items in the portfolio. the page on which the portfolio is [https://themckinleycollection.com/collaborations/] (not the items in it) shows place holder text under the individual post titles… i don’t see anywhere on the collaborations page backend where i can delete this text
2. i realize the learn more link and post titles on the portfolio page links to the indiviual posts but i don’t see where on the portfolio page backend i can setup those links.
3. on the individual post page there is placeholder text directly under the page title but i don’t see where on the post backend that text lives so i can delete it
4. how do i remove the social share link at the bottom of the indiviudal posts?November 28, 2020 at 4:06 am #23161
1, The page is under coming soon mode
2, 3, They are in Posts>All Posts
4, Please go to “Appearance > Theme options > Social Networks”, disable “Enable Share Buttons for Posts”
Regards!November 28, 2020 at 3:44 pm #23173November 29, 2020 at 3:56 am #23185
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.