Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme How can I translate the portfolio panel of the menu with WPML?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tholon
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi! I’ve been translating my web page with WPML, I’ve already translate all the pages, but I wonder how can I show in different languages the page named Header Icon on Menu (that is shown in the Portfolio Panel menu) translated, in header of the pages translated. Do you have any example or tutorial? Thanks

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    tholon
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Thanks for the answer. The link you provided me only show how to translate the main menu (sections menu) But what I want to know is how can I translate the portfolio menu which is different. Can you guide me please? It’s the only thing I need to have my site full translated.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

Welcome.
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. Did you talk about the Portfolio panel when clicking the head icon?

Please refer the section “Translate the selected Page” https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/sea/translate/how-to-set-multi-language-by-wpml/#translate-the-selected-page

Best

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!