Home Forums SEA WordPress Theme How can i change permalink with Permalinks Customizer?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hdossary
    Participant
    Purchased

Hi, I am trying to use the recommended plugin “Permalinks Customizer” to change the permalinks for my portfolio pages.

When I am editing a specific portfolio page, on the right-hand side bar, it now shows a section under “permalink” with the full URL and 2 buttons, “view ux-portfolio” and “regeneration permalinlk”.

When I change the text in the URL field, to something like /portfolio-projectname, it doesn’t change the permalink. i even tried selecting “regenerate permalink” but nothing seems to happen.

please advise.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

We have added the option to edit the slug name “ux-portfolio”. refer https://doc.seatheme.net/theme/sea/portfolio/portfolio-url-customize
    If there is not the option, please upgrade both the SEA theme(1.6.3) and BM content builder plugin(3.6.1) to the latest version. Refer how to update: https://doc.seatheme.net/sea/installation/how-to-update-sea-theme-and-plugin

Please deactivate the Permalinks Customizer plugin.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

hdossary
    Participant
    Purchased

Thanks! found the ux-portfolio slug section now.
    However i think there is a bug. whenever i try to press “SAVE” it doesn’t do anything and doesn’t seem to be a clickable button.

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Please stop all other plugins to check again. If it doesn’t work, please send your question(this topic URL) and wp-admin(URL / username/password) to uiueux@gmail.com, I’ll log in to check it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!