Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Home page on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello, i have a few question

1.) Is it possible to have a different picture size or ratio or crop size on mobile and pc devices ? 2.) Is it possible to have a different picture on mobile or different picture on pc ?

The reason is that picture i used on homescreen looka good on pc but is too small on mobile,..

My web page is richardcech.com

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

You could use 2 Group modules, one for pc, another for mobile. There are options for “Hide for desktop / Hide for Mobile” in the Group.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello
    Ok thank you 🙂
    I noticed that is possible in group set up the fluid weight for desktop and for mobile separetly. This solution could be better for me than hidding option, but when i set the fluid weight for desktop and mobile it doesnt work,.. do you have any idea what is wrong with that ?

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Welcome

Please leave the issued webpage URL, thanks!

Best

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    my web URL is richardcech.com

Thank you
    Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Did you talk about the fluid height?
    I found you set a single image for the mobile. The Single Image will obey its own ratio, it will not fit the fluid height rule. The background image of the Group will fit the fluid height rule.

PS:
    For “Hide for desktop / Hide for Mobile” in the Group.
    If you resize the browser window to test, it will not work(it will not hide the desktop group, show the mobile group. it will only show the desktop group). You need to test it on the real mobile or chrome dev tools.

Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!