- This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 months, 1 week ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Hi, I am setting up my new site, and thank you for previous advice and help.
– Is this right? I click on portfolio and then new to create a new portfolio of images, or images and text?
How do I get these portfolios to assemble as one link or thumbnail from each portfolio to appear on one grid?
Thankyou in advance Majena
There are mainly 2 steps to create the portfolio(grid) page:
1. Create some project items by Portfolio > Add new, set the Featured image(it is thumb for Portfolio grid), set a category, add content by BM Content builder …
2. Create a portfolio(grid) page(Page>Add new), click BM Content builder, add a Grid or Masonry Grid, choose the source as “portfolio”, choose the category of the project items. refer https://doc.seatheme.net/sea-content-builder-plugin/sources-of-grid-masonry-grid/
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.