Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Header & Menu colour changes when window is narrow

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

On 3 of projects, the colour of the header & menu text changes to black/dark grey when the window is expanded or reduced. Upon entering the project portfolio (projects > Z house), the header text is white like all my other portfolio pages. However, when the window is dragged to be made smaller the colour of the text changes to black. This doesn’t happen to some other portfolio pages such as TAMALADA.

I would like the colour to remain white like the TAMALADA portfolio page. Could this happen because of some CSS code? I added these 3 projects after the CSS codes were inserted.

Please could you help me to resolve this.

website – http://www.ra-a.co.uk
    I have made the website live for you to check.

Many thanks
    RA

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

I notice some class (like alt-logo-menu-mobile) was removed from the body tag. It should be removed by javascript code. Is there some custom javascript code on your website?
    Or please disable the cache(Endurance Page Cache) option to check.

PS: The support license was expired. We will be thankful if you renew it.
    We have just launched the Black Friday discount, and now the update is very cost-effective. https://themeforest.net/item/art-simple-clean-wordpress-theme-for-creatives/20170299

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

Akash
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!