Home Forums Art HTML Theme grid masonry system

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kafkamorente
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi, how can I expand the grid with more elements in portfolio-grid-04-masonry-grid-metro?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Thank you for purchasing our theme.

Please put the element to the bm-builder wrap. Read more about the Elements section of the DOC. You will find the “documentation” in the downloaded file.

Regards!

kafkamorente
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Thank you.

kafkamorente
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    doing that and putting two grid elements in portfolio-grid-04-masonry-grid-metro, I have two separate counter for filters and in Lightbox. How can i make one of them?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

HI,

Please leave the issued web page URL, thanks

Best

kafkamorente
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported
    SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

There should be one Masonry Grid(or Grid) in each module wrap: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2y95ybnt6a8kbg1/qq20200507-122347.jpg?dl=0
    You need to move the 2nd Masonry Grid to a new module wrap

Best

kafkamorente
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hi,
    I think this is totally useless.
    If I have two different module wrap I have two separate lightbox and filters. Am I wrong?

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Yes, you will have two separate lightbox and filters if you have two different module wraps.
    Please make them in 2 <div class="module ... "> wrap https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekzput2adv56chr/qq20200508-094629.jpg?dl=0

If you still want to use one wrap with the same filter and lightbox, please make all items(grid-stack-item) into one ux-portfolio-full wrap, you have 2 ux-portfolio-full wraps now.

Best

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!