Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Gallery On Right Template Behaviour / Builder Content in Footer.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    thereisone
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

Hello, loving this theme, it’s pretty powerful and working great so far.

A question regarding adding content to the footer, if it’s possible to add, for example a portfolio grid in the footer section of the site?

The only reason I would want it there and not just BM content build it at the bottom of the page is because of the way the “gallery on right” template works.
    Ideally what I’m trying to achieve is having a grid appear underneath that gallery content, so once you’ve scrolled through the gallery the grid would show below that.

Currently if I try add a grid block to that page, it moves to the left below the title and page content scrolls too.

I hope this makes sense, and I’m guessing this might only be possible with a child theme mod?

Any ideas?

Thanks heaps,
    Ryan

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased
    Expired

Hi,

There is an option in Theme Options > Content: Show a Generic Section on Bottom of Single Project Page

You need to create a new page, add BM content builder like Grid. Pick up this page for the “Show a Generic Section on Bottom of Single Project Page”

There is the option on Art theme version 3 only.

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

thereisone
    Participant
    Purchased
    Expired

This is absolutely fantastic!

Thank you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!