Home › Forums › Art WordPress Theme › Footer element size & changing arrow in menu
This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by SeaTheme 1 week, 4 days ago.
1. How can I change size of elements (social media and copyright) in footer? And can I change size differently for mobile?
2. Can I change arrow symbol used in menu?
3. I have this bug in chrome browser V 80.0.3987.149 windows machine
How can I remove this problem? My page: http://minus8.lv/
Please go to Font Management > Fonts Assignment, click the Footer tab to set the font size:
2. Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”
3. I didn’t see the issue on my Chrome. Plz check screen-video: https://www.dropbox.com/s/an25q7ct874p86w/minus8lv.mp4?dl=0
1. that changed only size of copyright font, but social media icons and names does not change this way…
2. worked, thanks!
3.ok, hopefully this is only on my machine
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!