Home Forums Art WordPress Theme Footer and filters

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I wanted to ask if it is possible to set the project page so that the footer will still be in the same place when using the filter, even if the project is less? Only after clicking on load more button and loading all projects will it move down? My point is that the footer creates a border on the web and I would like it to be in the same place every time (on each page), and only moved if the content of the page extends downwards, but if there is less content so it stays in the same place?

My page is http://richardcech.com/

Page with project (and footer and filter) http://richardcech.com/projects/

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Please paste the custom CSS code to “Appearance > Customize: Additional CSS”:

.grid-list-1595777542468 { 
        min-height: 650px;
    }

Regards!

SeaTheme – SeaTheme.netTwitterFacebook

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I tried what you sent, that is, to expand the grid frame. But it doesn’t work exactly, because it includes load more button on the main project page (I think) and this causes the footer on the main project page to be below the load more button, and when I select something from the filters, the footer moves by the height of the load more button up (load more button disappears).
    I also notice that when I click on a something from filter, the load more button will appear below for a while, even if it is not needed (I think it came after the last wordpress update)

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I also noticed that this solution causes problems when viewed on the phone, because at lower resolutions it still holds min height (650px)

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

Do you want to hide the load-more button?
    I found you added the CSS, is it for hiding the load-more button?

.module-id-1595777542468 .pagenums.tw_style {
        margin-top: 1px;
    }

please update the custom CSS to hide the load-more button(@media will make it doesn’t work on mobile):

.pagenums.tw_style,.tw-style-a.ux-btn { 
        display: none!important;
    }
    @media(min-width:768px){
        min-height: 654px;
     }
    }
    richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I’m sorry, I guess I misinterpreted it.

1) Footer: I would like it to always be in the same place. Shifted down only when there is more content. If the content is less so that it stays in the same place. Your solution with min height causes a problem when changing the resolution that the footer moves too down. It also causes a problem when using the filter that the footer bounces up and down. (Bounces the height of the border load more button)

2) Bug: I would like to see load more button on the project page (if not all content is displayed). However, it makes a mistake when I click on the filters on the project page, so this load more button appears for a while (flashes) and then disappears again. (This flash is even if it is not necessary to display more projects)

If this is not understandable, we can call via skype and set up a share screen.

Thank you very much for your effort

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    I created a print screen that I hope will help explain what I mean. The names of the pictures indicate what they are.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xymlzr4nnz0lryx/AAAlW387owZjadrGafp7RGNLa?dl=0

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

SeaTheme
    Keymaster
    Purchased

Hi,

The spacing between load-more button and footer is defined by the Grid spacing:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/60ev91kjx7bxeyw/QQ20200811-110954.jpg?dl=0

The spacing between the load-more button and grid items is defined by the load more top spacing:https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8yxhb2adi9x2ok/qq20200811-111127.jpg?dl=0

I removed the top:-18px in the Additional CSS, it will break the spacing rule.

I updated the with min-height @media, it will be responsive:

@media(min-width:1200px){
    	min-height: 649px;
     }
    }
    @media (min-width: 992px) and (max-width:1199px){
    	min-height: 536px;
     }
    }
    @media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width:991px){
    	min-height: 413px;
     }
    }

The load-more(show-hide) rule is a little complicated, I will reply to it later.

Best

richardcech
    Participant
    Purchased
    Supported

Hello,
    Perfect.
    Thank you so much, it’s great. I will be looking forward to the next update with load more button, in the meantime I will work on other parts of the site.

Best Regards
    Richard Cech

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Join Newsletter(FREE)

Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates. We promise to not spam you, super promise!